Monday, May 5, 2008

Road-Weary

I just got back from my third out of town trip in the last month, and dang, I'm tired.

The boys and I went home to watch my sisters kick some serious pig booty in the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon.

I'd tell you all about it now, but dang. I'm tired. I just spent 5 hours in the car with my kids who never. fell. asleep.

Not only were they awake the whole time, but holy crap were they ever loud! Even Def Leppard on 11 couldn't drown them out (instead they sang along, and asked me to TURN IT UP.)

So I'm gonna go try and get a good night's sleep, and hopefully regain my hearing, and um, maybe my patience.

And then I'm going to have a lot to talk about.

Because OH MY GOD. Its Kindergarten registration week.

2 comments:

Auntie Advice said...

"TUUUUUUUUUUURN UP, THE RADIO! I NEED SOME MUSIC, GOTTA GIMME SOME MORE...."

emily the mom said...

Funny, thats exactly how it went.....