Monday, February 4, 2008

I like it 02.04.08 edition

1. Big Trouble in Little China. You think Kurt Russell was great in Overboard?
Think again....
Jack Burton

2. I blew 3.95 on this today:


3. I blew an entire gift certificate on this guy today too:
Tom Petty

Best dang Tom I saw in the Superbowl last night.

4. AND I blew 99 cents times 2 on these today:

Yet I still got repremanded, backhandedly, for letting my children drop a package of blueberries down the enitre freezer aisle, which frankly I hadn't even noticed. Excuse me, but when I grocery shop, mister, I don't look back.

5. My new obsession: Apartment Therapy.
Also home to my other new obsession: ohdeedoh who showcases brilliant ideas like this one, and has me drooling over these.


6. I'm also excited about voting tomorrow, and I'm not going to tell you who to vote for or even to get out and vote, but I will tell you, that you better HOPE it all turns out ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when I took the boys shopping on saturday, they saw that real simple thing with the pig on it and laughed.

so weird that you bought it two days later without me mentioning to you.

"You know what Jack Burton always says... what the hell?" - Jack Burton

Shea Brock said...

god i loved big trouble growing up