Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I like it still 2.19.08

There's no Kurt Russell this week, and I'm really kind of sad about that, it just doesn't seem right....oh well. Here goes...

1. Sisters. They came to visit this weekend and it was awesome. They ate the food I cooked and enjoyed it (or at least did a really good job pretending to enjoy it). We had so much fun. I wish they'd come every weekend. And not just because the don't charge me to babysit...







2. Floam. Best 8 bucks I EVER spent.


3. The half-pint of ben & jerry's half-baked that I totally just inhaled. After helping myself to my kids valentine candy. Just trying to keep my cellulite in shape, you know.

4. The idea, that maybe, just maybe, a few unsuspecting moms might actually buy my stuff on consignment next week. Just don't tell them my kids clothes are totally possessed by a hyperactive, extreme-mess making devil. Yeah, that's it. (and if you feel like hearing me whine about it - just go here)

5. I know I said he wasn't going to be in this list, but I lied, I can't help it. I had to include him. Did you know he was the uncredited voice of Elvis in Forrest Gump? The man is fascinating, I tell you. Completely fascinating.

No comments: