Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thanks Alot, Bag Boy.

When I was in high school I had a total crush on the bag boy at our local Thriftway. My best friends and I were always looking for lame excuses to accidentally run into him. It is for this reason that I always have a soft spot in my heart for bag boys, even the scrawny nerdy ones.

So naturally, when a few weeks ago the bag boy at Krogers gave the boys almost an entire roll of "Lets Go Krogering" stickers, I thought it was very sweet. How cool of him it was to lavish my kids with a never-ending supply primary-colored smiling faces.

That was, until they started showing up everywhere.

In the car.

On the nightstand.

In the bathroom.

On pens and pencils.

In books and on matchbox cars.

On the washing machine.

They were even in my suitcase, when we returned from Christmas.

I'm being haunted, I feel a little bit sticky and NO I do not feel like Krgoering.

So yeah. Thanks alot, bag boy.

No comments: